PDA

View Full Version : program problems

03-24-2006, 12:05 PM
Any word on picking multiple customers in the customer screen by CUSTID? Someone said that they would try and recreate it to see the problem. Another problem I see that if you make a customer inactive he still shows up in the schedule job list and that messes up the service reports. Another problem is when you print service list the CUST ID area is only big enough for 5 numbers, if you have 6 then it cuts one of them out. Also, a nice feature would be to give totals for each of your services so you dont have to schedule them to get a total for them.

Gopher Tech
03-25-2006, 08:37 AM
Quote[/b] ]Any word on picking multiple customers in the customer screen by CUSTID?
Could you explain this more? picking multiple customers in the customer screen by CUSTID for what purpose?
Quote[/b] ]Another problem is when you print service list the CUST ID area is only big enough for 5 numbers, if you have 6 then it cuts one of them out.
That is something I will have to add to the wish list.

Quote[/b] ]Another problem I see that if you make a customer inactive he still shows up in the schedule job list and that messes up the service reports
That is correct. To remove customers from the schedule job list, you can delete their scheduled jobs.
Quote[/b] ]Also, a nice feature would be to give totals for each of your services so you dont have to schedule them to get a total for them.
Thank you

03-25-2006, 09:56 AM
Someone told me a week ago that they would try to recreate it to figure the problem, it is a coding error. When you go to pick multiple customers in the job series screen all the bullets work except the custID one.

If you select Sort by: CUST ID in the customer screen it organizes the customers by their CUST ID. It doesnt do that in the job series pick multiple customers screen.

Gopher Tech
03-27-2006, 01:27 AM
Hi Mike,

This is on list.