PDA

View Full Version : Two Billing Cycles

tiedeman
03-22-2006, 09:49 PM
Is there a way that I can setup two types of billing cycles without effecting the autobilling?

For example, I want to send out the flat monthly rate people their bills at the first part of the month, they are setup in the autobilling. *Then, any other customers that I provide service for I want to bill them around the 15th of the month. *This way money is always flowing in. *

But how can I do this, without effecting the autobilling feature? Basically for it won't do two autobilling; once at the first part of the month, and once again the 15th.

Gopher Tech
03-23-2006, 12:03 AM
Hi tiedeman,

You could set up your billing categories to have some customers in an end of the month billing category and then others in a mid month billing category.

Then when you generate your invoices, choose which customer category you would like to generate invoices for.

tiedeman
03-23-2006, 01:17 AM
Now I can just do that by going into the customer area, click on the customer tab, and move the customers into what billing category I want? Even add new categories?

Gopher Tech
03-23-2006, 07:31 AM
Yes.

Here is more training to help.

Go to the customer FAQ (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=2&t=691) and scroll to the bottom. There is a FAQ on customer categories.

tiedeman
03-23-2006, 08:44 PM
thanks appreciate it