PDA

View Full Version : Property Sq Feet

tiedeman
03-11-2006, 06:41 PM
This is the situation that I am running into. *Let's say that I am setting up a customer for fertilization. *I already have the price per sq ft setup in the service for that particular type of fertilization. *In the customers propety, I enter the property size with sq ft. *Yet, when I try to setup the service pricing in the customer area, it will only show the price for that service to be at $0.00, and not show the actual price based on the sq ft and the sq ft price for that service

Gopher Tech
03-13-2006, 11:20 AM
Hi tiedeman,

Which version are you using? Go to the top of the screen, help and then about. Find the program version number.

tiedeman
03-13-2006, 03:14 PM

I am not saying that all customers do it, but just some.

Gopher Tech
03-14-2006, 12:31 PM
There is a 3.2.15 version online now. If you want, please consider downloading the latest update (http://www.gophersoftware.com/index.cgi?page=download) and see if this is resolved.

tiedeman
03-14-2006, 02:02 PM
how do I do the updates again?

Gopher Tech
03-14-2006, 02:59 PM
Click on the link I posted above and then choose the second file to download. The one that wasy "Gopher Update."

Save it to your desktop and then when complete, run the file by double clicking on the new icon created.

tiedeman
03-14-2006, 03:29 PM
thanks

I am still having the problem. It works fine for when I schedule in the work, but in the customer area where it shows all of the customer detail (billing, autobillin, property, etc), it won't show the price for me in the service tab.

Wait a sec, I just figured it out. In the service area, when I open up the particular fertilizer service, there is a section for customer prices, for some reason this customer was already listed there at $0.00 for the application. So I guess that since I had it listed there, it would override doing it in the customer section.

Gopher Tech
03-15-2006, 01:05 PM
I am glad that helped http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif