PDA

View Full Version : Invoice

gene gls
03-08-2006, 09:29 AM
How can I remove the lines and words" Bill To" from the customers address on the invoice?? I have used simple invoicing and custome invoicing and don't find an option for that area.

Also, the "Comment To Customer" does not show up on either type of invoice. Thanks...

Gene

Steve
03-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Hi Gene,

Quote[/b] ]How can I remove the lines and words" Bill To" from the customers address on the invoice?? I have used simple invoicing and custome invoicing and don't find an option for that area.
Right now there is no option for this.

Quote[/b] ]Also, the "Comment To Customer" does not show up on either type of invoice.
That is an older feature we will have totally removed from future updates. It was replaced with the invoice message. The invoice message allows for more than one line of text.

gene gls
03-08-2006, 10:42 PM
The invoice message does not print out on my invoices any where. I see no options where to turn it on or off, only to change the message wording.

Gopher Tech
03-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Hi Gene,

Let me show you the steps I have taken to get an invoice message appear.

Step 1. I go to the options page and click on the Invoice Message button.

Gopher Tech
03-09-2006, 11:03 AM
Step 2. I enter my invoice message and click the OK button.

Gopher Tech
03-09-2006, 11:04 AM
Step 3. The invoice message appears below my line items as seen here.

gene gls
03-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks...Sorry, I was looking for something different. More along the line of the "Customer Comment" feature.

Gene

Gopher Tech
03-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Hi gene gls,

Glad to help http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif