PDA

View Full Version : Estimate Accepted

03-02-2006, 12:16 AM
I have a customer who has accepted an estimate for multiple services. I was wondering if there is a simple way that I can schedule the day to complete these services in the schedule tab? (without having to enter all the pertinant prices for everything again.)

Steve
03-02-2006, 06:40 AM
Hi Nick,

Something to consider, when you do future estimates, you can set up the prices for the customer's services in the service section under customer specific prices.
Then later, if you need to schedule the jobs, the prices will be able to be pulled up just as you entered them previously.
But this will only help you for future estimates.

I hope this helps.

tlclismore
03-02-2006, 11:28 AM
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 02 2006,2:16)]I have a customer who has accepted an estimate for multiple services. *I was wondering if there is a simple way that I can schedule the day to complete these services in the schedule tab? *(without having to enter all the pertinant prices for everything again.)
Looks like another "Create schedule from Estimate" request.
Seems like a lot of us are wanting the same thing. Any chance that you guy's are working on this?

Steve
03-02-2006, 03:19 PM
This would be a great feature. I would like to see it in a future Gopher update.

tlclismore
03-03-2006, 05:38 AM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Mar. 02 2006,5:19)]This would be a great feature. I would like to see it in a future Gopher update.
I'll second that, you can do it

03-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Yes, this would definitely help out a lot. I am currently using some workarounds for this, but they are time consuming and things don't appear quite as I want them. Hopefully this is something that can be worked on!

Thanks,
Nick