PDA

View Full Version : Add ons to contracts

Apex Lawn 2003
01-30-2006, 01:22 PM
Have used gopher to make estimates and the used gopher to invoice. After estimate goes to invoice I have had some trouble making changes for add ons or change orders? Is there an easier way?

Steve
01-30-2006, 01:41 PM
Hi Apex Lawn 2003,

Once you convert an estimate into an invoice, to edit it you can just click on the edit button and then edit any line items you need to.

Apex Lawn 2003
01-30-2006, 01:46 PM
I have edited invoice and reprinted. The invioce changed order. My Question is there a way to put a section in program to have button to push to ad new area on invoice called add ons or change order? Thanks for reply.

Steve
01-30-2006, 02:08 PM
Right now there isn't a way to reorder line items in the invoice. They are ordered by date. Thhis has come up in the past and in future updates we would like to include this.

Quote[/b] ]push to ad new area on invoice called add
Do you mean a new service line item? Or would this be some sort of upsell?

Apex Lawn 2003
01-30-2006, 02:17 PM
A change order area as a line item might work. I was thinking about an additional area on the invoice for changes or add on to be added to invoice and have program add to total invoice.
My customers had an estimate print out and an invoice print out with the boxes on the estimate they tried to compare to original but when I added changes and removed some of the items they did not want. Is where my problem is they could not easly nor could I easly compare due to the fact items where not in the same order. I hope that makes some kind of sense.

Steve
01-30-2006, 02:23 PM
Yes it does. We recently added the ability to re-order the estimate line items, but we need to add this change to the invoices as well.