PDA

View Full Version : Full title on invoices

tlclismore
12-12-2005, 04:38 AM
I was wondering if it would be too hard to include the customer "title" on the invoices and statements in the next update. It would look a bit more professional for our clients addressed as Mr Joe Blogs, not just Joe Blogs.

What is everybodys opinion on using the customer salutation on invoices and statements? Eg: Mr, Mrs, Ms Dr, Miss.

Gopher Support
12-13-2005, 01:33 AM
The format of the customer's name on the invoice is determined by the HEADER 1 & 2 fields under the customer's billing address record. You can edit the appearance of their name there.

tlclismore
12-13-2005, 07:02 AM
Quote[/b] (Gopher Support @ Dec. 13 2005,4:33)]The format of the customer's name on the invoice is determined by the HEADER 1 & 2 fields under the customer's billing address record. *You can edit the appearance of their name there.
OK that's fine, but when you enter the "Person Name" information could that be transferred automatically to the billing address part of the form it already transferes <first name last name> maybe the title could be transferred too.

Sorry I'm lazy, I just don't like having to go into another screen to change the header on 100 or so records

Gopher Support
12-14-2005, 04:09 PM
It should do this already by default.

tlclismore
12-17-2005, 02:39 AM
Quote[/b] (Gopher Support @ Dec. 14 2005,7:09)]It should do this already by default.
Well it doesn't. It only transfers the first name and the last name. Not the Title of the person. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif

Gopher Support
12-19-2005, 07:24 AM
I just did some testing and you are correct. This is something that we will have to update.

Thank you.

tlclismore
01-20-2006, 05:07 AM
Quote[/b] (Gopher Support @ Dec. 19 2005,10:24)]I just did some testing and you are correct. This is something that we will have to update.

Thank you.
Hi guy's any work on the update?http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif?

Gopher Support
01-20-2006, 11:26 AM
Sorry for the confusion before. We just tried it and it works. I'm not sure why we said it didn't work before. Can you tell us the exact steps you do that end up displaying just the first and last name, excluding the title, on the invoice?