PDA

View Full Version : Return envelopes?

Soupy
01-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Is anyone using return envelopes when mailing invoices? I'm interested in which envelopes you use (both outgoing and return).

I use #9 windowed envelopes now, but do not supply a return envelope. I am guessing I will need a #10 for outgoing and a #9 for return. Since Gopher invoices are not setup to handle windowed return envelopes. I am debating using labels, or preprint for company address on return envelopes.

Steve
01-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Hi Soupy,

Something to consider. You could use some pre-printed paper for your invoices that is perforatted and has the back of the invoice include your return address in a spot where it could be viewed within a return windowed envelope.

Soupy
01-12-2006, 08:09 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 12 2006,6:49)]Hi Soupy,

Something to consider. You could use some pre-printed paper for your invoices that is perforatted and has the back of the invoice include your return address in a spot where it could be viewed within a return windowed envelope.
That is an awesome idea. I have never tried, but I assume the remittance stub can be enlarged to fit the envelope.

Does anyone have suggestions on a #10 envelope that will work with Gopher invoices. I have been using #9 but I am going to use them for the return envelope.

Soupy
01-12-2006, 09:58 PM
I figured out how to print company address on the remittance stub. Under Options - Sub text, you can type your company address in. I have my payment terms listed here which appears at the top of the remittance stub, then by clicking enter a few times and spacing over to the right I was able to position the company address so it will appear in a windowed envelope.

You do have to widen the remittance stub to fit the envelope.

This will work with one windowed envelopes.