PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Billing

tiedeman
12-29-2005, 08:33 PM
Quick question, I am going through my service revenue report for 2005, and a service description "unspecified" is listed. It took me a little while to realize what it was, and it was my auto billing.

Is there any way with the auto billing feature, to actually put it into a service description category instead of being "unspecified" ?

Soupy
12-30-2005, 05:04 AM
Quote[/b] (tiedeman @ Dec. 29 2005,7:33)]Quick question, I am going through my service revenue report for 2005, and a service description "unspecified" is listed. *It took me a little while to realize what it was, and it was my auto billing.

Is there any way with the auto billing feature, to actually put it into a service description category instead of being "unspecified" ?
I know what you mean. You would like your $200 a month contract customers to be categorized as $50 cuts. Am I warm? I have not figured out a way to do this, but then again I wasn't smart enough to ask the wonderful support team hear at Gopher http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif

tiedeman
12-30-2005, 12:44 PM
Well, even if I could just put the whole $200 under lawn maintenance or something.

But I do like the idea of breaking down the services even further

Gopher Support
12-31-2005, 11:32 AM
Would you find it helpful if the auto-billing screen had a Service ID drop-down box that lets you associate that item with a service?

tiedeman
12-31-2005, 11:52 AM
that would be perfect!!!