PDA

View Full Version : Revenue report wrong

tlclismore
10-21-2005, 09:25 AM
Hi guy's,
I deleted some invoices without unregistering them and it appears that they are still effecting the revenue report total.

Is there any way of correcting the problem? * http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif

Steve
10-21-2005, 05:47 PM
Hi tlclismore ,

Quote[/b] ]I deleted some invoices without unregistering them

What do you mean when you say 'without unregistering them?'

tlclismore
10-22-2005, 05:29 AM
Whoops, http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif
Wrong word used. lol I meant to write "Ungenerate Invoice". Sorry guy's it was a bit late.

Steve
10-22-2005, 03:45 PM
Hi tlclismore,

The report tells you the total of the services you have completed. So it is being based on completed jobs regardless of if they have been generated or not.

Does that help?

tlclismore
10-23-2005, 06:14 AM
Thanks guy's,
I seem to be getting a few more services completed than I have actually done. Looks like I have done something wrong, any ideas?

Steve
10-23-2005, 05:43 PM
Hi tlclismore,

Is this a one time thing? Maybe when you were first getting started with the program? Could you delete the items?

If there are duplicates of services, are you scheduling them in and including them in the Customer - Auto Billing Tab? Check these things and let us know.

tlclismore
10-24-2005, 06:53 AM
Thanks Guy's,
I tried everything I could think of but in the end I deleted the service price for the customer and the invoices and it seems to have fixed the problem.
It appeared that somewhere in the table it had gotten messed up. I tracked the extra amount down to a definate period (day). It was adding a charge everyday for a service that had not been scheduled. But if you chaged the system date the service charge went to the date that you changed the system date to.

Funny though it didn't add the charge on a daily basis it just added the charge to the current days total. The next day it had gone from the previous days total and appeared on the current days total.
Once again Thanks for all your help. Hope you get what I have been trying to explain.