PDA

View Full Version : Gopher & Quickbooks pro 05 Canadian Version

bjslawnservice
08-08-2005, 08:05 AM
Good morning everyone,

I just bought Quickbooks Pro 2005 Canadian Version. So for I like the program. But I am running into one problem when I try to eport info from Gopher to it. Gopher tells me that 'This version of QBXML that was requested is not supported or is unknown". This is when I try to use sync with quickbooks. But when I use the Export to quickbooks, it seemed to work fine b/c when I import with quickbooks it brings in customer info. But it shows cutomers with a negative balance inwhich they have paid. I'm not sure as to what I am doing wrong. Anyways i was just wondering if you could help me out with this little problem. Also, I have dowloaded all the new versions of gopher and the quickbook patch.

Thanks,

William Jordan

Gopher Support
08-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Unforunately, Intuit made the interface for their Canadian version of Quickbooks incompatible with the US version. This means we have to create a separate interface for the Canadian version. We will let everyone know when that is available but it's too early to give you an estimate at this point.

bjslawnservice
08-08-2005, 10:26 PM
But you are working on it? lol

Steve
08-09-2005, 12:53 PM
Hi bjslawnservice,

Yes this is something we would like to have working. We are still in the process of expanding the U.S. version of he QB link. What we learn from doing that will be applied to the Canadian version.