PDA

View Full Version : Work Order

aperfectlawn
07-15-2005, 12:21 AM
Is there a work order feature within gopher. Something that can be printed before the job is complete so you can give to the customer after you are done with that particular job. Let me further explain; You have 5 different chemical application to do. You print those 5 work orders before you get started for the day. After you complete each job you can leave that work order turned invoice with the customer. Is this available?

Steve
07-15-2005, 03:07 PM
Hi aperfectl,

Right now no. You could complete the job at the beginning of the day and create invoices to leave at the customer's location.

Maybe that would help?

aperfectlawn
07-15-2005, 10:52 PM
Can this be a part of the next updates?

Steve
07-18-2005, 02:44 PM
Hi aperfectlawn,

It is a great idea and I can see how it would be very helpful. This is something that very well possible could get into an update. We are working now on a few other things to get in first, but we will add this to our list.

sgerdes
08-02-2005, 02:36 PM
I am new to Gopher and am very happy with the product. Can I ask what the updates you are currently working on are? I can then get a better feel for my suggestions. Thanks.

Steve
08-02-2005, 03:13 PM
Hi sgerdes,

Right now we are getting the Gopher palm up and running. Then we will be able to work on implementing other ideas into Gopher.