PDA

View Full Version : Quickbooks Update Question/Problem

J&R Landscape
07-06-2005, 09:48 AM
I was following the screens and everything seems to be going smoothly until I get to the Invoice Portion. I hit the Create Default Items, I get the following message

Creating default Material...
response:<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<QBXML>
<QBXMLMsgsRs>
<ItemNonInventoryAddRs requestID="0" statusCode="3140" statusSeverity="Error" statusMessage="There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks Account "Job Related Costs" in the Items. QuickBooks error message: Invalid argument. The specified record does not exist in the list." />
</QBXMLMsgsRs>
</QBXML>

What am I missing, or don't have set up??

Thanks,

Heather

Gopher Support
07-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Can you check your items list in QB and see it GOPHER_MATERIAL and GOPHER_SERVICE exist? If so, you don't have to click create default items again.

J&amp;R Landscape
07-07-2005, 10:02 AM
I checked my items list, and there is nothing there. I also tried exporting my invoices, and I get all kinds of messages at the bottom with the work Error in them, and nothing is being transfered.

Gopher Support
07-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Please go through each step of the export instructions and copy-and-paste each error message that you receive so that we can pinpoint the problem.

J&amp;R Landscape
07-08-2005, 09:36 AM
When I hit the "Create Default Items" I get the the following error message:
response:<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<QBXML>
<QBXMLMsgsRs>
<ItemNonInventoryAddRs requestID="0" statusCode="3140" statusSeverity="Error" statusMessage="There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks Account "Job Related Costs" in the Items. QuickBooks error message: Invalid argument. The specified record does not exist in the list." />
</QBXMLMsgsRs>
</QBXML>

And if I hit export invoices I get this :

invoiceReturn value not assigned.
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<QBXML>
<QBXMLMsgsRs>
<InvoiceAddRs requestID="0" statusCode="3000" statusSeverity="Error" statusMessage="The given object ID "" in the field "list id" is invalid. " />
</QBXMLMsgsRs>
</QBXML>

Hope this helps!

Heather

J&amp;R Landscape
07-08-2005, 09:39 AM
ok... I copy and pasted them in the box and they showed up until I hit "add Reply" then when they post they are not there. Should I email them to you???

Steve
07-08-2005, 09:42 AM
Hi J&R Landscape,

Yes please do. support@gophersoftware.com

Thank you