PDA

View Full Version : Balance Forward UNWANTED

Coumbe
07-01-2005, 06:39 AM
This is my 1st time to print invoices with Gopher. For some I have a line item with a Balance Forward amount. How can I resolve this?

Steve
07-01-2005, 07:25 AM
If you are wondering why you have a balance forward. You might want to check the customer page. Click edit customer and go to the billing tab and see if you have entered a balance amount in the Initial Balance section.

If you want to turn off the balance forward completely, you can go to the options section and the billing button and turn it off.

Let me know if this helps.

Coumbe
07-01-2005, 07:31 AM
Thanks, I will check it out. I thought it might have something to do with generating the invoices on the 1st of the next month or something. I appreciate the customer support that Gopher gives. Thanks.

Steve
07-01-2005, 11:44 AM
Hi Coumbe,

You are welcome. Please keep us posted.

Coumbe
07-01-2005, 10:26 PM
I worked all day and one of my guys was out with the "JAIL" bug(It's hard to find good help these days!!!) So I have not tried to fix the problem yet. But I just had to tell y'all I will absolutely be purchasing your Gopher Software based on your support alone. Don't get me wrong, It is a good or even great program, but it is very nice to be able to get a quick response when you need it. Thanks!!!