PDA

View Full Version : Route Report Questions

J&R Landscape
04-07-2005, 11:38 AM
I have my routes broken down my days, ex. Monday #1, Monday #2, Tuesday #1 etc. Where you can sort your routes I have them in day of the week order. When I go to run the routes report, I run it listing each property in the route, and sort it by route position. When I say ok to print preview now I get this box that says "route count=3" I click ok, and get "route count = 2". It says 2 twice and then 3 again then previews the report.

My next question is, it doesnt print Monday tuesday etc. order. It goes in a weird order Friday, Wednesday, etc.

So my questions are, What is up with the Route count =2 etc. And why isnt my report reporting in the same order I have my route's sorted in

Steve
04-07-2005, 05:31 PM
Hi J&R Landscape,

Quote[/b] ]When I say ok to print preview now I get this box that says "route count=3" I click ok, and get "route count = 2". It says 2 twice and then 3 again then previews the report.

Thanks for pointing that out. We will fix that in the next update.

Quote[/b] ]And why isnt my report reporting in the same order I have my route's sorted in

We will take care of this as well. Download the update here (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=2;t=931) when you get a chance and see if that is resolved

05-20-2005, 10:06 PM
I have weekly and bi-weekly customers, so my route today is different than my route next Friday, but there are some weekly costomers who are on both routes. The software doesn't seem to allow for one customer to be one more than one route.

I am running the trial version.

Steve
05-21-2005, 07:02 PM
Hi pagefault,

There is a way around this. You could create another property entrie for the customer and use it to put them within another route. Maybe just change the property description to something like this:
10 Main Street (Route #1)
10 Main Street (Route #2)

Let me know if this helps.

05-22-2005, 06:38 PM
It helps, but it would be much easier if the customer could be on multiple routes. Spring and fall cleanups take longer and fewer people sign up for them, so those routes would be different, as would fertilizer application routes.

Steve
05-23-2005, 12:00 PM
Hi Pagefault,

I agree with you and we need to expand the capabilities on this. I glad to see the above as a work around, can help.