PDA

View Full Version : Property address and billing address?

Soupy
05-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Is there a way for the property address to show up on the invoice when sending to a different address? If not can you please work on this. I have several customers that have multiple properties and have yet to figure out how to let them know which property the invoice relates to. I have to take time and write a notation on each invoice. It would be nice if this info could automatically show up off to the side.
'
Thanks,
Soupy

Steve
05-02-2005, 08:20 AM
Hi Soupy,

When your invoice is created for a customer with multiple properties, Gopher should print the property description as a line item then followed by that properties jobs.

Soupy
05-02-2005, 08:46 PM
I'll look into that, but these customers want separate invoices for tax purposes. I just created each property as a separate customer.But when I send say 2 invoices to one person the billing info is the same and then the invoices just list the service. So if they are priced similar then there is no way to distinguish which invoice goes to which property.

Steve
05-03-2005, 09:49 AM
Hi Soupy,

Here is an example of how your invoice line items can look when you have multiple properties.

The invoice is separated by property description which is highlighted in yellow for this example.

Steve
05-03-2005, 09:52 AM
How do you set these fields?

Edit the customer and choose the Property Tab. Then you can edit each individual property description.

Does this help?

Soupy
05-03-2005, 08:35 PM
I need separate invoices. Some customers have their home and then a small apartment complex, or some duplexes that they want kept separate. You know... keep business and personal life separated.

I'll just keep doing what I have been.

AZTLANLC
05-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Hey Soupy I have being suggesting this same thing for more than a year now, do you really think they listen?.
Just follow the tread for the palm. it will be the same for any other update.

Steve
05-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi Soupy,

Let me know if I am missing something here. When you generate, could you check the 'Separate Invoice For Each Property' checkbox?

That would then create separate invoices.

Steve
05-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Within the line items of each invoice, it should describe the property.

Soupy
05-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Gopher, Thanks for the quick response. I will try your suggestion.

Steve
05-04-2005, 08:43 AM
Hi AZTLANLC,

Quote[/b] ]Hey Soupy I have being suggesting this same thing for more than a year now, do you really think they listen?.

Does this resolve your issue as well?

Steve
05-04-2005, 08:43 AM
Hi Soupy,

Let us know if that works for you.