PDA

View Full Version : Invoice Logo Problem

BSDeality
04-25-2005, 09:40 AM
I updated a couple weeks ago to the newer version of gopher (3.2.12) and use the company logo option at the top of my invoices and estimates. It works for the estimates, however it does not show up on invoices. I have invoices which must go out today and now i cannot send.

PS, check your support@gophersoftware.com email! i emailed you a seperate topic about a week ago and am still waiting a response.

Steve
04-25-2005, 01:02 PM
Hi BSDeality,

Can you email us your logo? Maybe there is a problem with that file. support@gophersoftware.com

BSDeality
04-25-2005, 03:55 PM
Like i said, it shows up fine on estimates, just not the invoices.

Steve
04-25-2005, 04:13 PM
Hi BSDeality,

It worked fine for me. Can you print out a single invoice? If not, what happens when you try to do that?

BSDeality
04-25-2005, 09:53 PM
I will PM you the pdf file as i don't want to put it on the website here. it remains the same in preview as it does in pdf

Steve
04-26-2005, 02:56 PM
Hi BSDeality,

It is possible this is a printer driver issue. Try another printer driver. Or install another printer driver and see if using the new printer driver changes things. Or if that doesn't work, download and reinstall the new version of Gopher.

BSDeality
04-28-2005, 12:39 PM
I am not physically printing the invoice at the machine, i have been using it on a VPN connection. I generate the invoices as a PDF and e-mail it directly or print it from another location. The logo should be showing up regardless of the driver used. I have no printing problems with any other software.

Steve
04-28-2005, 02:24 PM
Hi BSDeality,

Sent you a PM

BSDeality
04-28-2005, 07:50 PM
I feel like a complete idiot. Just tonight i was workin on another estimate, hit the preview button and no logo is showing up... WTH! do some thinking. Then realize i had done some "spring cleaning" in my documents directory (where i stored my image). I moved my logo file to another location OOPS!!!

Problem solved. 100% operator error DOH! Thanks for the assistance anyway though.

BTW you never got back to me about my question i emailed to support@gophersoftware.com

Steve
04-29-2005, 03:40 PM
Hi Matt,

Glad to see you found the problem. I sent you a PM on the other issue.