if i go into a different screen and come back to that screen they are
back again. I cant get them to go and be gone. Please help me!! I
need to get this figured out!

Thanks
Heather

Steve
04-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Hi Heather,

When you click on the delete button in your schedule page, you have the option to delete either the day's job or all the future job records.

Step 1. Highlight the job day you want to delete records for.

Step 2. If you want to delete a specific job from the day, highlight that in the list below the calendar and click the delete button.

Steve
04-27-2005, 03:11 PM
Step 3. Choose if you want to delete ALL records of this job so it will not appear again or job this instance of the job.

J&R Landscape
04-28-2005, 08:19 AM
Doing the way you showed was the only way I could get it to work. What I was trying to do that was NOT working was right clicking on a day to get a menu. One of the options on that menu is "Delete all jobs on 4/27/05" I would click on that. It asks if i am sure I want to delete all jobs I would say yes. They would all go away like they had been deleted. But if i went into any other screen in gopher and back to the schedule screen they would all be back, as if they had not been deleted.

So what I had to do was delete out over 50 jobs one at a time the way you explained above. I was trying to get around that by deleting the whole day at once. That is what was not working.

Steve
04-28-2005, 02:15 PM
Hi Heather,

I am using Gopher 2004 ver. 3.1.12 and the right click option worked. Maybe you can download the latest version here (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=2;t=931) and try it again.

J&R Landscape
04-29-2005, 11:18 AM
I downloaded the latest one again (I already had it) and tried again. It is still doing the same thing. It looks like it deletes but if i go into something else, and back to the schedule calendar everything is back. What else should I try??

J&R Landscape
04-29-2005, 11:20 AM
I just figured out, it happens when you go to the Customer screen and then back to schedule. Hope that helps http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

Steve
04-29-2005, 03:30 PM
Hi J&R Landscape,

Thanks, we were able to re-create it so we can fix that.