PDA

View Full Version : Printing reports by service

allseasons
04-27-2005, 10:17 AM
I am looking for a way to print a report that shows a list of customers by service. Whenever I have a new customer I enter them into the system and capture all the services under their contract. Now with so many customers, I would to be able to look at a service report and see which customers are under contract for that services.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Steve
04-27-2005, 02:47 PM
Hi allseasons,

Do you want to know who is scheduled for a particular service or who has a customer specific price for a service?

allseasons
04-27-2005, 04:20 PM
I got what I needed from the latest upgrade. Looks like you added the Service List report option which gives me what I need. The report is not really pretty and I am not interested in the pricing for each customer, but it DOES list each service we offer and show the customers that contracted for that service...Guess I should have upgraded before asking.

Thanks, and as a request, the more report options you can continue to add, the more valuable I think your app will become. There is great financial reporting, but it could use more service type reports.

Also, I find myself still using Outlook to schedule my sales, and business appointments. Would love to just use Gopher to run my life....would be very helpful to have a Tasks calendar or option separate from the Job scheduling calendar.

Thanks again.

Steve
04-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Hi allseasons,

We are continually working to update the software. Keep us posted.