PDA

View Full Version : Pre Paid clients

dogduty
04-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Hi all. I only have one client who pre pays by the month. She has paid for April, and she is set up in Gopher as a once per week client on Thursdays. This is setup for whole year in the scheculed jobs. Anyone have idea's as to how I can set this up in Gopher so I don't generate an invoice for her at end of month.

I have the basic verison but will look at getting an upgrade if I have too.

Thanks

ritchiem
04-07-2005, 04:50 PM
I have about 11 clients that prepay for the year. However I still send them an invoice and enter in a comment line that says "This is not a bill, please do not pay" it shows their balance forward as us owing them...this way they can still see what services we are providing them on paper...some clients need this 'statement' for their taxes as well.

Or if you really don't want to send them an invoice / statement...I believe that you can make them inactive, but make sure to uncheck the "Hide inactive customers" box on the customers screen...you can still schedule jobs for them this way...then make sure to uncheck the "Include inactive customers" on the generate invoice screen...(Correct me if I am wrong Gopher)

Steve
04-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Hi dogduty,

Have you considered using your customer categories? Maybe you could generate for everyone but her? Would that help?

Thanks ritchiem for posting. Any time you can help with your insight, that is very much appreciated.