PDA

View Full Version : Work Order

lawnsrusinc.
02-02-2005, 10:49 PM
I have a question for the gopher users, how do I print out a work order for my guys to have and use to get to a job with the right material and perform the correct service.

Thanks, Jason

Gopher Tech
02-03-2005, 09:21 AM
Hi lawnsrusinc.,

You would schedule your jobs in the calendar. You can include any materials needed and services to provide.

Here is the link to the Schedule F.A.Q. (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=2&t=688)

Once the job is scheduled you can print it out and hand it to the crews.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

lawnsrusinc.
02-03-2005, 09:52 AM
Yea i read all the facts and your demonstrations on how to do it but isnt there an easier way to create a work order from an estimate. *Just like how you have the button to create a invoice from an estimate. You should make it to create a work order or schedule a certain estimate for a certain day. *We have some estiamtes that have 100+ items on them. *So how can i make this easier or can i not?

Jason

Steve
02-03-2005, 10:19 AM
Hi lawnsrusinc.,

We should include that in the future. Here is a thought, for such clients where you have 100+ items in the estimate, could you schedule a visit to that client with a simple single line item and give your crew the estimate to perform the services from there. Then when they complete the jobs, turn the estimate into an invoice?

That might be an easy solution for right now?

02-03-2005, 12:14 PM
I could do that for a while till you guys can see about putting that in an update. Yea i will be printing out an estimate form for the guys but i just dont think its there business to see what i charge. But i guess make with what you got.

Jason

Steve
02-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Thank you for pointing that out. That is a good idea.

lawnsrusinc.
03-22-2005, 10:43 PM
Any work order in the mix ?

Steve
03-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Hi lawnsrusinc.,

Not right away. We are trying to pull together the Palm and improved QB links first.