PDA

View Full Version : Custom Schedule

02-09-2005, 01:33 PM
How do I set up a seasonal schedule for multiple tasks at one customer. For instance, I will cut 36 times annually with 4-5 cuts a month between April and September and the other months would have only 1 or 2 cuts. I also want to be able to schedule the crew to cut the shrubs once or twice a month when they are out there cutting the lawn.

I also need to schedule weeding and chemical applications for the same customer. Do I create a new job for each task?

Is there a way to see the workload (in man hours) for a crew on any given day?

Gopher Tech
02-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Hi John,

Quote[/b] ]I will cut 36 times annually with 4-5 cuts a month between April and September and the other months would have only 1 or 2 cuts

Go to the schedule page and click new. Create a new scheduled job and use the custom tab. Schedule the frequency to weekly. You can then delete every other cut between September to the end of the year. This will allow you to do exactly what you want.

Quote[/b] ]I also want to be able to schedule the crew to cut the shrubs once or twice a month when they are out there cutting the lawn.
You can schedule this in as well in the schedule section click new and use the custom option. Schedule shrub care for a frequency of 2 per month.

Quote[/b] ]Is there a way to see the workload (in man hours) for a crew on any given day?
Right now no, but that is a good idea that we will put in our wish list for future updates.