PDA

View Full Version : Job Series question

01-13-2005, 03:00 PM
Why is the job series not in the basic version if you are not using Matrix or Expenses?

Steve
01-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Hi GophUser,

Quote[/b] ]Why is the job series not in the basic version

At one point there was a decision made what to include in each version. The job series is in the plus version. Let us know if we can help you further.

01-13-2005, 07:39 PM
Thats ridiculous, the plus version adds the matrix and expenses. The job series is in the scheduling and that is part of the basic version. Sounds like just a way to take more money from people looking to buy from Ditech. I don't think I'll be placing an order for Gopher anymore, my trial just ended too.

Steve
01-14-2005, 03:04 PM
Hi GophUser,

Since we have three different version of Gopher a line had to be drawn somewhere for each version as far as options or we would just have one version. We hope that you do continue using Gopher.

ritchiem
01-14-2005, 11:10 PM
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Jan. 13 2005,7:39)]Sounds like just a way to take more money from people looking to buy from Ditech.
I was happy to hand over a whole $300.00 bucks to ditech, for a program their competitors charge $2000.00 and up. You get a great program (which is a tremendous value TG), awesome customer service, and programmers that talk on the forums. What more can you ask for?

o-so-n-so
01-23-2005, 07:21 PM
I also like this program. I am only using the billing and scheduling part of the software and would like to get the full benefit from this software. I am currently trying to wade through the expense part of this software. I am stupid to bookwork stuff. Think I will throw some dirt on my screen so I can see more clearly. ha ha he he ha ha.................