PDA

View Full Version : Adding prices???

01-21-2005, 11:58 AM
I need help adding prices to customers. Its a 7 or 9 service program and the 7 service program has the same price for each service. The 9 service program has the same price for 7 of the services, but the other 2 have different prices. Whats the best way to add these programs to the customer.

Steve
01-21-2005, 12:02 PM
Hi HelpGopher,

Can you define your services in the Service section of Gopher and then set the customer specific prices there as well?

This link (http://www.gophersoftware.com/training_index.cgi?ref=null&page=training_service) may help as well.

Let me know if you have more questions.

01-21-2005, 12:06 PM
Well then if I add each price for each service for each customer what is the point of the job series?

Steve
01-21-2005, 12:14 PM
The service section deals with the services you offer and their prices. The job series is for scheduling.

When you use the job series that includes services you have set service fees for you can then populate your calendar with jobs. At the end of the day you will be able to mark these jobs as complete. At the end of the month you will be able to generate invoices which will include all your completed jobs with their customer specific prices you have already set.

If you don't set the prices for the services, you will have an invoice at the end of the month with services and no prices associated with them.

Does this help?

Maybe if you try a job series with 1 customer and experiment you will see what I mean?