PDA

View Full Version : Logo on invoice?

Soupy
12-29-2004, 10:17 PM
I know how to insert the logo, but is there a way to position it so I can still use windowed envelopes? Right now it moves the company info over to the middle and inserts the logo in it's place.

Thanks,
Soupy

Gopher Support
12-31-2004, 09:16 AM
Right now the position of the logo relative to the company address is fixed. *However, you can reposition the combined logo/address by going to Options | Billing | Address tab and adjusting the values of the "Shift Company Address" X & Y parameters.

Soupy
12-31-2004, 10:10 AM
What do you mean it is fixed? Also, I need to switch the position with the logo and company address, not move them to one side.

Gopher Support
12-31-2004, 07:10 PM
When you move the address position you are also moving the logo. *You cannot move one without moving the other. *One option to consider is to make a logo file that contains your company name and address and tell Gopher to not print your name and address by unchecking the "Display company name / address on invoice" checkbox on the Options | Billing screen.

Soupy
12-31-2004, 07:32 PM
Can you please fix this in your next update. I do not know how to make a logo file. I don't think it is our job to keep coming up with our own fixes either. In QuickBooks I can locate the logo anywere I want.

Why did you guys locate the logo were the address goes in the first place? I bought your software becasue you said you were going to have a lot of great improvements, but I have not seen any.

I am thinking about just useing Gopher to enetr the info and import everything to Quickbooks for billing. The only reason why I use Gopher is to have the login option on my website. I need to start thinking about what features are more important to my business.

Why do you guys even have the wish list forum? I never see anything implemented.

Sorry for ragging on you. I think you guys are great guys. But this is business!