PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like a Beta Tester

mowerjockey
12-30-2004, 04:57 PM
Yet more failures of your software. *In addition to the problems with initial balances I have now discovered that it will _not_ generate invoices for customers with an outstanding balance that did not have work done in the month.

So one is forced to review the list and see who did not get an invoice and then manually generate an invoice. *More time wasted.

Then to make that just ever so much more palatable it doesn't print a payment stub on those manually generated invoices.

_WONDERFUL!_

If you are getting the impression that I am very mad and you would be correct.

All of these problems don't happen if one uses Quickbooks...but you people didn't disclose that. *Had we known that Quickbooks was a requirement to use the program for billing we wouldn't have purchased the program, and I have an idea that you know that as well.

So now. *Do you people fix the program or are we forced to purchase another system (spending more money) and spend the time (spending more money) to get it up and running?

I prefer that you people fix your system so it does the basic requirements that a small business needs to operate. *Like bill customers.

We found your system through various other chat boards we visit and found that the comments concerning scheduling made the system attractive. *I'm sure you can guess what _our_ comments will be in the future.

MJ[CODE]

Gopher Support
12-31-2004, 09:25 AM
The generate invoice function specifically looks for line items that have not been assigned to an invoice. *You can create statements for past due customers by going to Reports | Billing | Statements. *

If the payment stub is not being printed on your invoices it is likely that one of the two conditions exist:
1) The customer does not have a balance
2) The "display payment stub on invoice" option is not checked under Options | Billing. *

Gopher Plus and Pro versions have the option to export invoice and payment data to QuickBooks. *QuickBooks is not required to use Gopher.