PDA

View Full Version : why

Yardman1
12-20-2004, 09:42 AM
I see that you locked my thread about the palm software, That is good comuncation there! We the buyer keep getting these answers to when something is coming out and you all say this fall or last spring or summer, So really you have no Idea when it is coming out do you? Well that is fine, that is why I have been considering changing software anyways.

Steve
12-20-2004, 10:11 AM
Hi Yardman1,

As soon as the Palm version is available we will post it. It is under developement now and when it is available you will be able to download it.

12-22-2004, 09:36 PM
Hey yardman

If you want to change software go ahead. Realgreen systems is 4995.00 and and Clip charges you by how many customers you will be servicing. I have Clip and it cost me 800.00 for up to 125 customers only. And it WILL NOT do have the things gophers top software will do. I'm sorry it will for about 2500.00 more. I've looked and priced most of them and they all can perform the same tasks but at a much higher price.

One other thing. I purchased the ERouter from Clip for my Palm and I had to send it off to Clip for them to install the program(which cost 425.00) and it never worked right from the beginning. So for Gopher to have one you can hot-sync from their website at half the price and will do more is pretty good. Stick with what you have.