PDA

View Full Version : Payment Comments on Invoices

J&R Landscape
12-03-2004, 11:28 AM
Is there anyway to have the payment comment print on the invoices. For example, if I have to credit a customer accounts for damages done, I want it to not only show the credit on the invoice but say "Credit - for damage to stepping stones" and then the amount. This way there is no confusion as to what the credit is for.

If this already exists, could someone please tell me where the option is, because I can't find it!

Thank you!

Steve
12-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Hi J&R Landscape,

Could you go to the comment tab of that invoice and type in the credit is for damage to stepping stone?

J&R Landscape
12-06-2004, 09:56 AM
I supose that is a way around it. I don't like how it looks on the invoice though, with it being printed at the bottom. I was just hoping for an option to tell the program to print on the invoice what I had already typed in the Comment line in the payment screen. Something on the billing option menu "Print payment comment on invoice" and you could check if you wanted it.

Steve
12-06-2004, 02:17 PM
Hi J&R Landscape,

Quote[/b] ]Something on the billing option menu "Print payment comment on invoice" and you could check if you wanted it.

That is a great idea. Thank you for posting it. That's what this forum is all about.