PDA

View Full Version : Initial Balances

mowerjockey
11-02-2004, 10:31 AM
October was our first month. *I set each customer up with the balance as of the billing of October 1st from our previous software.

Naturally, there are some mooches who didn't pay. *The problem is that while the invoice due amount shows the new cuts plus the outstanding balance there is no report that I can find that shows the total receivables including the past due amount. *The reports only show work done for the month of October.

Naturally this sends the Boss into orbit.

MJ

Steve
11-02-2004, 04:52 PM
Hi mowerjockey,

How about using a statement? Would that help?

mowerjockey
11-02-2004, 06:27 PM
Uhmm...that's the same info as the Invoice. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

What I need is a report that shows all monies due, including the Initial Balance, with a _total_ of all monies due. We don't use Quickbooks so that doesn't help either.

MJ

Steve
11-02-2004, 07:01 PM
Hi mowerjockey,

If you would like to see how much everyone owes you, how about using the accounts receivable report?

mowerjockey
11-03-2004, 12:13 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Nov. 02 2004,7:01)]Hi mowerjockey,

If you would like to see how much everyone owes you, how about using the accounts receivable report?

That's the problem, the accounts Receivable report does not include the Initial Balance! *

*****: Customer Doe has $500.00 worth of service for the month of October, he has an unpaid balance of $802.50 from September. *The Invoice will show a total amount due of $1302.50, but the AR report only shows $500.00

MJ

Steve
11-04-2004, 07:28 AM
Hi mowerjockey,

I am having one of our technical support staff respond to you. If you don't see any further posting from them by the time you are reading this, please call us, otherwise please disregard this post.

Thank you

Gopher Tech
11-08-2004, 08:13 AM
Mowerjockey, we are working on the A/R report to include initial balance in the next update which should be out shortly.