PDA

View Full Version : Printing design invoices

alpine692003
10-14-2004, 02:04 AM
I really like your guys new invoice design, the one with the leaves.. I personally think this is the best design because you do not have to adjust/move the invoice boxes up/down, left/right to get them into the right boxes.. Good idea on this part just printing the leaves and leaving it up to the box to fill in.

Another thing, is there a way you can print out the invoice and this design together? It seems like I have to print the template then print the invoice again, so that's 2 steps ??

Steve
10-14-2004, 01:54 PM
Hi alpine692003,

Quote[/b] ]Good idea on this part just printing the leaves and leaving it up to the box to fill in.

Thank you http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

Quote[/b] ]Another thing, is there a way you can print out the invoice and this design together?
That is something we are working on. Until that is finished it is a two step process. Or possibly have a local printer print out a bunch of them to use.

Keep us posted if you have further thoughts on this.

alpine692003
10-15-2004, 12:52 AM
Sorry if I dont make any sense, I usually type about 70WPMS so I dont re-read what I just typed, I just blast through it like what I'm doing right now..

"Good idea on the part of leaving the leaves and then letting the box fill in"

If you guys at gopher get this, thats great.. but I'll just explain it again, just to be sure..

I've seen the other design templates, they are good but you have to adjust them accordingly to fit into the invoice boxes.. I could not get any of those design templates to fit exactly in the invoice boxes when i used your old design..

Now that you came out with the new leaf design, I can just print muliple copies and just do whatever I please with them.. THIS IS BY FAR the best thing I've ever seen...

A) You are letting the boxes fill in for itself
b) It looks very professional and clean in the background with the leaves!
c) its not cluttered, meaning it has space and you can read the text that is ontop of the leaves..

I just wanted tos ay, I'm very impressed with you guys and very happy!

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif

Soupy
10-15-2004, 02:41 AM
alpine692003, When printing invoices with the other designs. Are you checking the box in options-billing-printing that says hide vertical lines on invoice?

alpine692003
10-15-2004, 03:12 AM
Oh, thats a good idea mate ;)

LOL, it works now..:p