PDA

View Full Version : Scheduled Jobs print-out

dogduty
08-30-2004, 04:07 PM
Last month, my brother in law filled in for me, so to make it easy as possible I jotted down some notes. Well, silly me I put the notes either in the Customer/property/crew comments OR in the Scheduled Jobs area. Anyways, these also print out on invoices which I dont want to show up. Ive been able to remove most of the comments but some are still showing up even though I removed any comments from where I can find them. These comments show up as I said under the Job Description part of the Scheduled Jobs print out and on the Invoices.

How do I remove or delete the comments??

Gopher Tech
08-30-2004, 04:18 PM
Hi dogduty,

If these are appearing on your invoice, can you edit those specific invoices and delete the specific line item messages?

dogduty
08-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Yes I can but I thought I took them out of every place but still are showing up, both on invoices and printed scheduled jobs.

Also, when I do my next Generate Invoices, I cant print them now till I edit all teh comments out.

Gopher Tech
08-30-2004, 07:30 PM
Hi dogduty,

On the ones that it is still showing up, can you check your schedule step 2 and see if you can delete them from there?

dogduty
08-31-2004, 05:16 AM
I looked at that, and nothing shows up, but it's there when I print. I checked all places that you might be able to add comments, I have nothing showing up but still print out. Strange eh?

Ok, I found out that if under Scheduled Jobs, right click on a client, click "Edit Job Date" the comments show up under "Job Details" and I can remove the comments there, but I seem to have to do this to all clients, each day up to the end of the year! There has to be a quicker way. If not I'll just do each day till end of year but seems there should be a better way no? I know, sounds too fussy right lol http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Gopher Support
08-31-2004, 02:30 PM
Can you edit the job and hit the "build dates" button on the Dates page of the schedule wizard. *See if that makes a difference. *If not, then type something new in the comment field and let us know if the new comment shows up? *If that works, try changing the comment to just a single blank space.

dogduty
09-01-2004, 06:38 AM
Ok, doing the build dates works so far.

Thanks!