PDA

View Full Version : Invoice question?

lilred731
05-06-2004, 09:04 PM
I recently downloaded the trial version and I am quite suprised with the program. I have a client that wants to be billed ahead of time. Meaning, for the month of May he wants to pay for all four cuttings before the middle of the month. How do I go about doing this?

Gopher Tech
05-07-2004, 12:15 PM
Hi lilred731,

You can use Gopher in many ways. Here is an idea. What you could potentially do is create a customer category from the customer page on the top tab "Customer Category." Maybe call it advanced billing. Add that specific customer to that category. Then go to the "Cutomer List" tab and edit that specific customer. A customer window should appear. Click on the "Auto Billing" tab at top and add a new auto billing item. In the auto billing window choose a description from the drop down box that says Monthly maintenance for @@M. The @@M will insert the current month name.
You can now generate an invoice for this specific customer or his specific category early or mid month and bill him in advance. Remember to have "include auto billing" checked in the generate options when you click the generate button.

Let us know if you need more assistance.