PDA

View Full Version : Printing Multiple Invoices

Gopher Tech
02-05-2004, 06:41 PM
A call came in and the question was, is it possible to print out a bunch of invoices at once without having to print them individually. The answer is yes, simply go to the report section and you can print out invoices based on a date range.

AZTLANLC
02-05-2004, 09:57 PM
Maybe everyone know this, but you can also go to the invoice screen and hold down tha SHIFT while click at the firas invoice you want to print then go down up to the last invoice you want and while holding SHIFT click again, or hold down CTRL and click each one you want to print also.

Steve
02-05-2004, 10:13 PM
Hi AZTLANLC,

Thank you for posting that as well. That is another great way to get what you need printed.

AZTLANLC
02-05-2004, 11:16 PM
After finishing reading this I made couple of statements and would like to mention that even tought is an option to create statements for all customers I couldn't see an option to select only specific customers.

Reason being, there's lots of commercial accounts and some well know customers of mine which sometimes for X reason still have a balance at the end of the month, but there's some that I have to send a statement and I don't want to print all or one at the time.

Steve
02-06-2004, 06:07 PM
A suggestion would be to create a customer category for those customers and then when you print you can choose that specific customer category only.