PDA

View Full Version : One Time Customers

o-so-n-so
01-18-2004, 07:43 PM
I offer a service that is a one time service per customer. This service is a service not tied to my lawn customers. I might do 20 of these services in a week. Can I use your program to schedule and track this service. If so, what is the best way to accomplish this. In most cases, I never have customer info (other than name, number & directions) until i get to the job site.

thanks

Gopher Tech
01-19-2004, 07:15 AM
Hi o-so-n-so,

You could enter the customer information that you have in the customer section. Go to the schedule section, right click on the day and then left click on one-time job. Schedule in the one-time job by following the steps in the wizard. Let me know if this helps.

o-so-n-so
01-19-2004, 08:39 AM
yep.....thats what i was looking for. fast and simple.

o-so-n-so
01-22-2004, 08:10 PM
When I schedule multiple one time jobs, can I arrange them to print out in a particular order on the Scheduled Jobs print out.

I want to manipulate the order in which they print out.

Gopher Tech
01-23-2004, 09:57 AM
Hi o-so-n-so,

Quote[/b] ]can I arrange them to print out in a particular order on the Scheduled Jobs print out.

Yes you can. Arrange the customers in your route page in the order you want them to appear in your schedule print out.

hoghunter
01-23-2004, 06:01 PM
Gopher - How do you do this without deleting that days schedule and having to reeenter all the jobs for that day.

I would like to see a drag and drop method to re-arrange the schedule.

Gopher Tech
01-24-2004, 07:12 PM
Hi Hoghunter,

Quote[/b] ]Gopher - How do you do this without deleting that days schedule and having to reeenter all the jobs for that day.
You should always be able to reposition customers in the route page without having to re-enter the jobs.

Quote[/b] ]I would like to see a drag and drop method to re-arrange the schedule.
Could you expand on this more?

Thanks!

hoghunter
01-29-2004, 02:17 PM
In the detail area of the scheduling all the customers are in the order of when yoou inmputted them. What I'd like is a feature that will allow you to move them up or down in the schedule. If this is possible now, how? I haven't figured it out.

When I have to postpone a cutting due to rain out, like today, I can just click and hold and drag the cleint to the new date. but I can't move them around easily on that days schedule.

hoghunter
01-30-2004, 10:55 AM
By the way. It would also need to change all the jobs on all dates already entered to Gopher when you move a client on the schedule.

Gopher Support
01-30-2004, 12:47 PM
You can change the order that customers are printed by editing their order on the Route page.

I'm not exactly sure what you meant by the second part of your question. *Do you want to shift all future dates if a job is postponed? *If so, consider using the "simple" schedule option. *This option determines the next visit date for a job after it is completed. *So if it's a weekly job and you postpone it from wed to fri, then it will be scheduled for the following friday (after you complete it).

hoghunter
01-31-2004, 01:51 AM
Yes you can do it there. But how about also allowing the same functions on the calendar schedule? And when you make a change there it will make it completley change all dates for that client.

Gopher Support
02-02-2004, 02:22 PM
The reason we don't reschedule all future dates by default is because most of our users want to keep their customers assigned to the same day of the week, even if a particular date is postponed. Would it help you if we had an option to that reschedule all future dates whenever any job is postponed?