PDA

View Full Version : Moving to California need info

looksgoodlawncare
05-12-2008, 05:34 PM
I'm moving from Florida to California,I was hoping someone can help me out. I don't know anything about CA. I don't know what the most common types of grass are, any crazy laws or restrictions or even what the going charge is for a basic mow, blow and go or the hourly rate for other types of lawn work. Here in Fl where I live the going starting reate for a basic cut is 140 a month and then goes from there. The hourly rate for other things is usualy $60 an hour. Any help and suggestions you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
LooksGoodLawnCare
Bryson McLemore,

Steve
05-14-2008, 08:59 AM
Our friend Brandon, lives out there. Maybe he can offer some advice. I will PM him.

Little's
05-15-2008, 12:23 AM
From what I can tell, things aren't much different here than they are in Florida, from what you have said.
I think I already responded to this same question a little while back from you. You are moving to southern Cal. Orange County area, right?
Anyway, I am not to sure what it is like down there, I am in the Far Northern Cal. area. It's like a completely different state up here. I know you will be competing with a TON of illegals, but I am sure the people will be happy to see a non-illegal doing yards. Good luck with your move, you will do fine.