PDA

View Full Version : How to Start a Lawn Care Business a whole NEW WAY

Steve
03-31-2008, 11:58 AM
Gopher-preneur book of the month, April '08
"How to Start a Lawn Care Business a whole NEW WAY"
by Ken LaVoie III

I have to thank Ken for contacting me and letting me know about this great lawn care business book he has to offer. I read it cover to cover and was very impressed with all the information he shares with the reader.

Ken speaks from experience. He has been running his lawn care business for many years and has seen many ups and downs. Read this book and learn from the mistakes Ken made. This book will give you new insight on how to run your lawn care business.

This book includes:

* One tip that will save you thousands in worker's comp insurance!
* One thing to tell prospects that will ELIMINATE price shoppers completely!
* 10 rules that will cut your office time in HALF!
* What equipment to buy and what NOT to buy - specific brands and models!
* Little known resources to get equipment parts as much as 50% off the dealer's price!
* How to USE your equipment to work 50%-100% faster
* How to grow your business up to 100% or MORE without hiring ANY more employees or buying any expensive equipment that depreciates faster than you can pay it off.
* How to work part time and TAKE HOME over $40k per year
* The ONE service to NEVER offer to a brand new client

To order, visit http://www.lawnguru.net

Currently, we are running a 50% Spring special on our "How to start a lawn care business a whole NEW way" ebook and program. Use coupon code C7815 to receive your discount.

See previous books of the month here. (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=792;r=1)

FourSeasons
04-01-2008, 02:52 AM
Is anyone going to try this out?

Steve
04-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Rob,

You know what is amazing about books is no one book answers all your questions. However, each book you read helps educate you further.

There are posts on here that discuss which lawn care business book should I purchase. Well my view is, read as many as you can. These books are absolutely cheap when you consider the knowledge you will gain from them.

Tell me this what do you feel the average lawn care business owner's aversion is to buying such books? What do you think turns them off about it?

EarlyBird
04-17-2008, 04:42 AM
how long does the 50% last i might get it

hotwired
04-18-2008, 05:18 AM
Hi Early Bird and Four Seasons
I'm going to leave the 50% off coupon on the site for at least another month, then re-assess from there. If I make the NY Times best seller's list and retire to Miami, I may take it off, but otherwise ... please have the discount with my pleasure. And remember, there is a full 6 month guarantee.

Also, if you any suggestions for items you WISH were in there but AREN"T, please let me know. I'll do my best to create an "update" and get it to you.

Thanks again Steve, and thanks to you all.

FourSeasons
04-18-2008, 10:26 AM
Quote[/b] ]You know what is amazing about books is no one book answers all your questions. However, each book you read helps educate you further.

Thats a good point Steve. You have to take a little here and there.

By the way I have the book the Secret. I havent read it yet but I just watched the movie. That is some good stuff in there. Life changing material in there.
Anyone else read or see it?

Steve
04-18-2008, 06:44 PM
Who is the author of that book?

FourSeasons
04-19-2008, 02:49 PM
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

Steve
04-19-2008, 09:24 PM
Rob,

I am unfamiliar with it, can you tell me a little about what stood out to you from that book?