PDA

View Full Version : Contractors and loud music

Steve
04-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Have you ever noticed when there is a contractor in your neighborhood, every once in a while you will get a crew that sets up camp and that includes their radio BLARING!!!

WOW! It's really a bad idea. I am sure the employees love it but I don't think anyone is considering the negative impression they are making.

Have you ever noticed this? Is this something you consider when you are working on a landscape construction project?

Little's
04-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Yes. When I have people help me, I am always telling them to watch what they say cause the neighbors can usually hear you. Nothing worse than one of your employees talking about (you know what) and then looking over to see someones daughter playing in the front yard!
Anyways, it does leave a bad impression on your business, I think.

UniversityLandscapers
04-18-2008, 04:13 PM
I agree that it may be a detriment, but whenever I've been working with our guys on a bigger landscaping job, we tend to joke around and listen to music etc. It lightens up the mood and makes work more fun. One of the reasons I love my job so much is the people I work with and the atmosphere of it, something I could never get sitting at a desk.