PDA

View Full Version : Good Karma

CDLAWNCARE
04-12-2013, 01:59 PM
I was in town plowing a couple commercial accounts today and noticed money by someones tire. There was $6 there so I went inside and found the owner. They were very impressed of my honesty and that I didn't just pocket the money and run. Now $6 is not alot by any stretch of the imagination, but I bet they remember it and will tell others how honest we are. Which could help bring in the real $$$ in the long run :D.

GreenBlue
04-12-2013, 09:24 PM
I was in town plowing a couple commercial accounts today and noticed money by someones tire. There was $6 there so I went inside and found the owner. They were very impressed of my honesty and that I didn't just pocket the money and run. Now $6 is not alot by any stretch of the imagination, but I bet they remember it and will tell others how honest we are. Which could help bring in the real $$$ in the long run :D.

That is awesome and very good to hear, I am glad to hear that there are still good honest people like me out there. I hope this turns into much success for you down the road. :)

fatz
04-13-2013, 10:38 PM
Good on you! I would have done the same thing.

Steve
04-15-2013, 11:43 AM
That is really nice of you. I was thinking, all of this would be great to take photos of. If you have a camera on you, you could take pictures of the money on the ground. Then take a picture of you and the owner of the cash.

Just as you shared your story with us here, you could share it on your blog and potentially on a flyer, along with pictures.

It's a good story and it helps reaffirm the position you want to put yourself in of being an upstanding citizen and business owner.

Heck, you could even share this story with the local paper. Maybe they would print it.