PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Paid By Your Customers While You Sleep

LawnKingChris
04-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Hey everyone. There is a lot of information on here. I am blown away. So many business owners.

I've recently added automatic payments to my business and I don't see any posts on here about this in this forum.

Steve said to share information and help others so I just want to make my first post worthwhile.

If you don't have your customers on an automatic payment system, I would suggest you start looking for one ASAP. I don't want to sound all salesman-like but it cut my admin time down big time and 99% of my customer accounts are paid up with little to no hassles.

Thanks to Jeff from A-Z Gardening in California for telling me about this and kicking my butt into gear to get with the program. If you read this Jeff, you ROCK! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif

Let me know what you all think about this TOPIC. I REALLY feel it's important for our industry.

Cheers!

Lawn King Chris
So. Cali.

All Aspects Landscaping
04-08-2008, 07:15 AM
Good call chris... we decided to do this a while ago and it has been working well for us... there are a few threads on here about recurring billing.... I think everyone will be glad to read this.... there are alot of options for this also... in fact most give a 30 day trial... google search recurring cc payments or something similar