PDA

View Full Version : New Company Needs LOGO QUICK!!!

bottlefed89
03-17-2004, 06:28 PM
Hey guys, I am going pro this year. I am making some new bus. cards tomorrow or Fri. and need to get t-shirts made soon.
I need an eye catching logo. The name of the company is 'Jensen Service Co.' We do Mowing and all the regular add-ons, as well as tree-trimming and removal.
Any help would be appreciated. If this isn't where I need to be point me in the right direction.
thanks
greg
bottlefed89@hotmail.com

bottlefed89
03-17-2004, 11:40 PM
Alright, I posted too quick last time because I was in a hurry. *I will pre-pay tomorrow morning, but still need a logo asap. *I will be using the logo in several places, this may cause a problem, if so I will need some suggestions in how to work around it. *First off, I will be putting the LOGO on my truck, which is a RED 2000 Crew Cab f350. *I will also have it on Business cards which will be white or yellow. *I will also have it on some shirts which I want to be yellow, but could get red or green. *If someone came up with something that worked on my red truck and on yellow shirts and yellow or white cards that would be ideal. *As far as the bus. cards go, they can be in color, not sure about the shirts though, I'll check into it. *As I mentioned above, I do mostly lawnmowing/light landscaping, but also do some tree work so a fashionable tree or leaves could be cool. *I've seen some grass in some logos that looked good but anything too tall looks gawdy to me. *It's not required, but I've seen some logos that played with the striped look we professionals give nice lawns, so something that incorporated that could be cool, just an idea....
Logos that catch my eye:
Tiger #300, 305, 349(found the "striped" look),
Xray #215, 264
MGZ #2

I use the name "Jensen Service Co." because I offer several other service, but they are non lawn-related. *So, The "Jensen" can draw more attention then the "Service Co." *I also have no motto or slogan so you can play with other words if anyone has something catchy that's non-generic. *A phone number could be cool if incorporated, but then again I wanted it bigger on the t-shirts, and it will be seperate on the cards, so it's not necessarily required. *So, there's a lot of info, email me if I need to give anything else. *I look forward to seeing some designs.
thanks
Greg Jensen
Jensen Service Co.
(816) 807-8259
bottlefed89@hotmail.com

Steve
03-18-2004, 07:23 AM
Hi Greg,

Give us a call today and we will set up your design work.

Thank you.