PDA

View Full Version : Hey, again...

Matther777
04-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Hello everyone I have been on here for almost a year but I am actually getting everything all set up for this season. This will be my first year with my own business. I am just posting this thread saying I will try and be more active on the forum this year. In a few weeks I will be posting the sweet rig I have. :D
So in the meantime stay sharp!

wat5150
04-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Hopefully you will be too busy to be really active on the forum! Good luck.

Matther777
04-07-2013, 07:24 PM
That is true! :D

Steve
04-08-2013, 03:26 PM
I look forwards to the updates!

How do you feel that year of preparing to start has helped you out?

Matther777
04-08-2013, 09:37 PM
I realized how much work and prep it takes to start a business. I still have a few things to do but I am glad I slowly moved into this.

LawnBoy0311
04-09-2013, 07:34 AM
I realized how much work and prep it takes to start a business. I still have a few things to do but I am glad I slowly moved into this.

How close are you to up and running? Have you landed any customers yet? I saw on the news yesterday a snow storm out near you or just east of you???

GreenBlue
04-09-2013, 10:23 PM
I'm glad you are getting things going, I'm in the process of getting my lawn service started, ran into a few delays, but we are still getting everything else in order and ironed out, might not be able to do much this year, because we are still waiting on getting our equipment and trailer, its still a work in progress I'll say that much. Anyway looking forward to seeing your setup. :)

Matther777
04-10-2013, 01:40 PM
How close are you to up and running? Have you landed any customers yet? I saw on the news yesterday a snow storm out near you or just east of you???

I mostly need to buy a few more minor things and really start advertising my butt off. I have maybe a few customers. Yea the snow was suppose to be, well you know "HUGE BLIZZARD." It was a dud. Maybe got a few inches. Most of it has started melting already.