PDA

View Full Version : My new website

leeg83
03-26-2013, 09:03 PM
looking for some feed back www.lawnsrochester.com

The Cleaning Doctor
03-26-2013, 09:08 PM
That is a good start but the header looks too empty. You also NEED your phone number up there as I had to scroll to find the number and almost missed it. Most people are not going to read your site so you need to give them a phone number right off the bat.

GreenBlue
03-26-2013, 09:17 PM
I would have to agree on the phone number. Also I looked under the "Services" part and I don't know if I'd put that you use a brand new John Deere Zero Turn Mower, most people aren't too concerned about what equipment you have as long as its clean and looks professional, so you might look into just saying:

"Take pride and enjoy the convenience of our professional services providing the results you've always wanted. We will gladly cut your lawn to the desired length making your yard the envy of the neighborhood." Something along those lines sounds more to the point and desirable, and its easier for the customer to understand and also less for them to read. You want your message heard but don't want to take up much reading time also. You might also consider condensing the other paragraphs in this way too. Its just a thought/suggestion though.

GreenBlue
03-26-2013, 09:35 PM
One other thing, if there is any way that you can get a branded email address (ex. ______@LCPropertyMaintenance.com) for your business it would make you stand out more and look more professional.

Steve
03-27-2013, 12:28 PM
Nice site! Why not put your phone number in the title too and maybe even the areas you service? That should help with your SEO.

Just for Cuts
06-05-2013, 02:36 PM
One other thing, if there is any way that you can get a branded email address (ex. ______@LCPropertyMaintenance.com) for your business it would make you stand out more and look more professional.

I never use textual email address links that open a site visitors email application. A php contact form is the way to go. It can be forwarded to a gmail (or any email for that matter), and it doesn't invite spam bots.

bcfb
06-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Hey thanks for posting on my post earlier. Those are all good suggestions. Let me know hoe Concrete5 works for you.
Attached is a real fast sketch of an idea for your header that would have your number in it.http://businesscardsflyersbanners.com/temp/Screenshot_Time_20130605_182029.jpg