PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Business School

GreenBlue
03-25-2013, 07:09 PM
This post is for Steve,

Steve,

I graduated from the Lawn Business School with 100%, hard work and dedication :) Anyway I'd love to see a part 2 course created, as I see alot of information in the forums that could be added into creating another course. Is there anyone else that agrees with this?

Steve
03-26-2013, 02:22 AM
Congratulations!
What kinds of things would you like to see in a part 2?

GreenBlue
03-26-2013, 07:55 AM
Congratulations!
What kinds of things would you like to see in a part 2?

Thank you. I would say as far as part 2, maybe go over how you can measure square footage easily, go into detail more about pricing certain jobs, talk about different business forms, contracts, etc. to be used and their importance in greater detail, going more into detail about coming up with a business name and how to create one that matches services offered, maybe include what you should have on your website and the importance of having one for your lawn care business, and then that brings in logo design and business card design and how to make them look. I think these would be good things for people to learn about, especially new people who will be joining the forum and have questions.

Steve
03-26-2013, 12:41 PM
Those are some very good points.

While you are going through your season this year, you should come back here and write a few little lessons as you go that you ran into and how you dealt with them. That could help develop a part 2 as well.