PDA

View Full Version : Feedback welcome

stevef1201
03-21-2013, 09:56 AM
Please give me your feed back on this flyer. I will be going door to door with it

phouse65
03-21-2013, 10:47 AM
Positives: You are motivated enough to get out and get work and make your own flyer to do it. It seems that you are thinking of different ways to have your flyer noticed over others.

Negatives: At first glance it seems to be visual clutter. Too much reading to get your information out. I think that colors should be used to make points for customers so at a glance, they can differentiate reading and seeing your services (services all listed out in red...example). I wouldn't put prices down on a flyers for customers, you want them to call you. Being a sales person is huge in lawn care and can get you way more jobs then any flyer. I can also see the low ballers seeing your price on a flyer and knowing how low to go.

phouse65
03-21-2013, 11:06 AM
I tried to attach one of my recent flyers on the last post.....didn't work. Will try again. This flyer is actually 3 1/2 by 8 1/2. I like to keep them smaller for customers to keep, and I use card stock.

Steve
03-21-2013, 01:26 PM
I can't read the pub file. Is there anyway you can make it a graphic, gif or jpg? Maybe take a screen cap of it?

LawnBoy0311
03-21-2013, 02:01 PM
I like it. Quick and to the point. The only problem I see is there is no contact info. You have a line in there "more services available", maybe put your website so they can see what else you do?

Im interested in seeing how the "instant quote" concept works!

warbuff
03-21-2013, 02:25 PM
I like it. Quick and to the point. The only problem I see is there is no contact info. You have a line in there "more services available", maybe put your website so they can see what else you do?

Im interested in seeing how the "instant quote" concept works!

Since you might not be meeting the potential client face to face, might want to add your logo, a pic or two & possibly staple a business card to it

Side note: Just me here but I think the font slant while cool looking, doesn't do anything to improve this...

Can't find my mowing flyer file right now but here's a copy of my plow flyer, I also have a version with quote at the bottom somewhere. What I like about this one is you can get 3 printed per page so 3 times the bang for your printing dollar. Why use a whole page for something you can accomplish with a smaller piece?

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/551980_10151503193297929_1629743482_n.jpg

MBLC
03-22-2013, 08:37 AM
I see that you have monthly estimate, what if they want bi-weekly service instead of weekly? Will that affect the price?
We are trying something similar this year, putting a weekly quote on our flyer. After being on here, I'm concerned about the "type" of clients a flyer quote may attract, but will have to see.