PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki 19 hp

Ray
03-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Hi all from sunny Florida
Just tore into a 19 hp kawasaki motor, only 350 hours,looks like 1 bad head and 2 bent pushrods,questions? does anybody know where i can download a manual for this,also replacement parts where to purchase,our scag dealer where we bought this sgag from new seems really high priced
any help would be greatly appreciated

wandfsmall
03-20-2013, 04:51 PM
Hi all from sunny Florida
Just tore into a 19 hp kawasaki motor, only 350 hours,looks like 1 bad head and 2 bent pushrods,questions? does anybody know where i can download a manual for this,also replacement parts where to purchase,our scag dealer where we bought this sgag from new seems really high priced
any help would be greatly appreciated

Post the model and code info off of the engine and I should be able to help. I have most of them in PDF form. But I do not know of anyplace you can download them without a dealer login.

Ray
03-21-2013, 10:13 AM
Thanks! the only numbers i can find are the sticker on the cooling housing
fh58ov kai19hp

wandfsmall
03-21-2013, 07:15 PM
I can not upload the file here, but I made it live on my site so you can get it. I will have more files as soon as I Finnish the rest of the site. You can call or email me as well for the parts and I will make them live.

the link to the file is

http://www.alloutdoorparts.com/?q=content/kawasaki-fh580v-service-manual

Ray
03-21-2013, 09:32 PM
Wow Cant thank you enough for helping us out, i did get a list of parts etc this afternoon. also liked your facebook page , like ours if you have the time .also we would be more than happy tp place a link to your site on our website if you desire, let me know. Thanks again!

wandfsmall
03-22-2013, 08:52 AM
no problem. I do not have the Kawasaki parts live on the site but let me know if you need any prices on them. I noticed on my facebook page that you said you could not get the file from your dealer, some dealers are not Kawasaki and would not have access to them. It cost money to be a good dealer some are not willing to pay it out.