PDA

View Full Version : My First Door hanger "proof"-give me some thoughts before i finalize it

shawnhonz
03-16-2013, 09:35 PM
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww143/shawnhons/UnitedPropertyMaintenaceDoorHanger.jpg

the lower part is my actual business card...

All input is greatly appreciated

SNethercutt
03-17-2013, 08:14 AM
Looks good. Has alot of prices on it so they won't be bugging you trying to haggle you down. You include a little bit about a lot of services to appeal to a wider range of customers. Let people know your BBB accredited I'm assuming by the BBB and also that they can find you on Facebook.

SNethercutt
03-17-2013, 08:17 AM
Only negative feed back is that your business name is at bottom. People have to search. In my mind you want you name to be then first thing people see. You want to be branding your product.

Say you have a landscape business, you want to stick your business name in people mind, to then point when they think landscaping they think of your company. Like when you think restraunt you probabky think of the one you see the name of constantly, that you see on TV and is in your town.

Hedgemaster
03-17-2013, 12:09 PM
Only negative feed back is that your business name is at bottom. People have to search. In my mind you want you name to be then first thing people see. You want to be branding your product.

Say you have a landscape business, you want to stick your business name in people mind, to then point when they think landscaping they think of your company. Like when you think restraunt you probabky think of the one you see the name of constantly, that you see on TV and is in your town.

Don't take this the wrong way but THIS ^^^ is why you don't ask landscapers advice on advertising, root canals, deep sea fishing, or anything else they are not likely qualified to give sound advice on.

The "branding" advice is spot-on and the last bit of info is fine, but a business name does NOT belong at the top. Your name is not a headline.

A headline or offer is what draws the customer in. Hs business name is just fine where it is.

(BTW, I worked in print advertising as a designer for many years before doing this)

:)

shawnhonz
03-17-2013, 05:03 PM
Thanks Guys!

My thinking was by putting my name towards the bottom it would be the last thing people read and it would stick in their heads a little better. But I am no advertizing pro just yet!!

Thanks for the feedback it is appreciated...keep it comin

GreenBlue
03-17-2013, 07:53 PM
Very professional in my opinion and minus a few services its within the general idea of what mine will look like for my lawn service, except for different images and different colors of course.

Ducke
03-17-2013, 08:07 PM
I agree with Hedge I like the lay out the colors Its spot on well done

wat5150
03-18-2013, 06:09 AM
I like it. Looks good.

Steve
03-18-2013, 01:39 PM
It looks really good!

Do you want to put an * in there with a limit on the size property you will service for that price?

shawnhonz
03-19-2013, 06:13 AM
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww143/shawnhons/UnitedPropertyMaintenaceDoorHanger1.jpg

Steve
03-19-2013, 11:05 AM
Looks fantastic! Try it out and see what kind of response you get. Keep us posted on how it goes.