PDA

View Full Version : Credit Cards/Flyers

Time4achange
03-14-2013, 09:08 PM
Hi, I already ask about my fylers before I had "new managment" and I changed it to 2nd generation. I changed my old flyer. I want to know how this one looks. Please and Thank you. I'm going to invest this year with my truck but one thing that I have been thinking about is accepting credit cards. We see in commericals these new apps. I was wondering if this was a good idea and if it is, which one would be the best to use. This year I want to get more customers, I'm thinking of sending a letter to all my customers about a refferal program.

ratchetmaster2
03-14-2013, 11:49 PM
one thing that I have been thinking about is accepting credit cards. We see in commericals these new apps. I was wondering if this was a good idea and if it is, which one would be the best to use. This year I want to get more customers, I'm thinking of sending a letter to all my customers about a refferal program.

Not hard at all. I've been accepting credit cards for almost 2 years now, and I've only been doing this for about 2 and a half years. I have that Square thing. I don't know how professional it is, but it's cheap. They send you the device for free, and only charge you 2.75% per transaction.

In 2 years, I've never used it. Customers much prefer checks. I guess people only use credit cards at the store when they are in a hurry. If you have ample time to write a check, why not?

jymie
03-15-2013, 12:05 AM
I have intuit, I use my ipad for the transactions they use their finger to sign on the screen. Also can be done on the website over the phone to input. I dont use it much, but want to have the option.

Steve
03-15-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm thinking of sending a letter to all my customers about a refferal program.

You can also ask your current customers for referrals and give them a few extra business cards to pass out. I bet you would get a better response to this face to face.