PDA

View Full Version : New short video

Upscale2
03-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Made this video today with some pics I had, using Windows Movie Maker.
Pretty easy after figuring things out.

I'm going to change up video length and titles to hit different keywords.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J0x5n-Ayfac" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

djlandscaping06
03-04-2013, 05:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0x5n-Ayfac

That is really cool I like it!!!

Donnie/DJ Landscaping

jymie
03-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Nice job. Looks very professional.

Steve
03-05-2013, 11:48 AM
That is great! Have you found the videos to help bring you more new customers?

Do you ever hear that from new callers, or is it more to direct them to the website and then call?

Upscale2
03-19-2013, 09:05 AM
Thanks, I do get calls from my videos. It works hand in hand with my SEO hobby. I am always trying to out do my competitors.
:D

BelleCityLawn1
03-19-2013, 10:42 AM
That looks great! I Google my area and not one company has posted a YouTube video. So now I know what I am doing today with the 6 inches ice and snow on the ground and 15 degrees out. I wish spring would come but in the mean time I am going to make a YouTube video. Your video looks great, keep up the good work!

Thanks,
Tim Oezer
Belle City Lawn Care, LLC

jymie
03-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Where are you placing your video that generates you calls?

dpld
03-19-2013, 02:34 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J0x5n-Ayfac" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i have made several myself and i can tell you from first hand experience, the only thing you need to change is the title.

each video i published on youtube multiple times using my keywords only and i have had no problems what so ever.

you made a nice video, so don't mess with it just republish it with a new title.

Upscale2
03-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Yes that is the plan....change the Title. Also you must change the length of the video slightly. A few seconds will do. Youtube will not publish the video if it is the exact same. I've tried it.

Also, a little trick is to put you website on the description section, this creates backlink.

jymie
03-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Thanks, I do get calls from my videos. It works hand in hand with my SEO hobby. I am always trying to out do my competitors.
:D

Are you advertising anywhere with your video? Or is it just on youtube?

dpld
03-19-2013, 05:02 PM
Yes that is the plan....change the Title. Also you must change the length of the video slightly. A few seconds will do. Youtube will not publish the video if it is the exact same. I've tried it.

Also, a little trick is to put you website on the description section, this creates backlink.

that i will have to respectfully disagree with because i have several different videos and each one is published at least ten times each and every video published multiple times is the same exact length and the same exact everything other then the title and they were done a couple months ago and youtube accepted them all.

but i do agree about including the web site and i have done so each and every time.

Steve
03-19-2013, 09:10 PM
i have several different videos and each one is published at least ten times each and every video published multiple times is the same exact length and the same exact everything other then the title and they were done a couple months ago and youtube accepted them all.
Have you tracked them and noticed that having multiple same videos with different titles brought in more viewership than a single video?