PDA

View Full Version : In the business for a while, trying to revamp

Gsoftheshoals
03-04-2013, 10:40 AM
Hey guys I'm Korey. I have been in the lawncare business for about six years now. I recently got my company under my control and I'm in the process of trying to gain more new customers. I would love any help you guys can give me to get customers in neighborhoods where I already mow? I have about 30 regular accounts, I'm looking to expand and also looking to find an inviting way to get my customers to possibly sign a contract?

Steve
03-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Hi Korey,

Have you been marketing to the neighbors of your current customers? Do you ask your current customers for referrals?

I recently got my company under my control

What had been going on that caused it to not be under your control?

djlandscaping06
03-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Hey guys I'm Korey. I have been in the lawncare business for about six years now. I recently got my company under my control and I'm in the process of trying to gain more new customers. I would love any help you guys can give me to get customers in neighborhoods where I already mow? I have about 30 regular accounts, I'm looking to expand and also looking to find an inviting way to get my customers to possibly sign a contract?

If you have the finances might try an add in your local paper. I my area kind of expensive but tried it a couple of times and got some pretty good clients from it. Might try an add in your local yellow pages. Again a little expenses but usually is worth the cost. By the way welcome to the forum and good luck to you!

Donnie/DJ Landscaping