PDA

View Full Version : Website

cutnuplawnservice
03-01-2013, 10:37 PM
Hey everyone please check out our site, feel free to comment and add your suggestions. Thank you!!

http://cutnuplawnservice.yolasite.com/

The Cleaning Doctor
03-03-2013, 01:07 PM
Buy your own domain and host it and then create a site. I would not hire someone that used this free hosting crap. Sorry but you have to look at it from the customers point of view.

willshome
03-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Buy your own domain and host it and then create a site. I would not hire someone that used this free hosting crap. Sorry but you have to look at it from the customers point of view.

My website costs me $3 a month all in IPAGES.COM (http://www.ipage.com/ipage/index.html) thats one mow a year

You have a good start need a little more
under SERVICES describe each service at the bottom of the page. Google loves words on topic (helps with rank) and it makes it look like you know what your talking about

LawnBoy0311
03-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Call me crazy but I like these kind of sites. They are simple and basic. Not too much to look at, and to the point. Sometimes websites make a company look MUCH bigger than they are but check this out:

I clicked on the link to look at the site. Within a few minutes, I learned he's been married for over 15 years (which to many means he's commited), and been in business for over 4 years which tells me he's a hard worker to make it during a near economic collapse.

I do agree with the point about switching the domain.

Other than that, nice site! I really like it!

cutnuplawnservice
03-03-2013, 07:13 PM

How do I do that?

cutnuplawnservice
03-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Call me crazy but I like these kind of sites. They are simple and basic. Not too much to look at, and to the point. Sometimes websites make a company look MUCH bigger than they are but check this out:

I clicked on the link to look at the site. Within a few minutes, I learned he's been married for over 15 years (which to many means he's commited), and been in business for over 4 years which tells me he's a hard worker to make it during a near economic collapse.

I do agree with the point about switching the domain.

Other than that, nice site! I really like it!
Thanks that was the info I was trying to convey.

cutnuplawnservice
03-03-2013, 07:19 PM
My website costs me $3 a month all in IPAGES.COM (http://www.ipage.com/ipage/index.html) thats one mow a year

You have a good start need a little more
under SERVICES describe each service at the bottom of the page. Google loves words on topic (helps with rank) and it makes it look like you know what your talking about

When yo say describe the service do you mean explain in detail what each service includes??

Services we offer:
Lawn Maintenance
Spring & Fall clean up
Leaf removal
Mulch Installs
Light hauling

willshome
03-03-2013, 08:41 PM
What I mean by adding descriptions is just make a list and then at the bottom of the page put on a description for each item.

For instance:

WEEKLY LAWN MOWING
Weekly lawn mowing allows for approximately 1/3 of the blade to be cut, keeping your lawn stress free. Also mulching the smaller clippings can help reduce the need of chemical fertilization, which is more eco friendly.
Other benefits are Controlling weeds (Most weeds need height to grow & spread)

SPRING CLEANUP
Spring Cleanup is needed to clean up after a long winter and get ready for a great summer.

That should help you out a little bit on what I mean most people are just going to look at the top and go okay he does fall cleanup but then you can describe what is a fall cleanup is. I use weebly to build my site very easy and free with $3

cutnuplawnservice
03-03-2013, 09:32 PM
What I mean by adding descriptions is just make a list and then at the bottom of the page put on a description for each item. check out my website that will help you out a little bit on what I mean most people are just going to look at the top and go okay he does fall cleanup but then you can describe what is a fall cleanup is. I use weebly to build my site very easy and free with $3

Yes! Nice I got the idea now - thank you!!

Steve
03-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Hi,

I'd suggest adding your service area and zip codes you service to your title. It's a little step you can take to improve your search engine ranking.